Graphic Designer 100%
We are ODLO!
Born in Norway and engineered in Switzerland, ODLO offers performance sportswear across multiple categories: functional base layers, running, cycling, cross country and outdoor. #ZeroExcuses
With more than 70 years of heritage, ODLO, the inventor of performance sports underwear and the three-layer principle, continues to innovate, always making sure that it stays one step ahead, and is distributed in over 35 countries. #OneStep#Ahead
As a full-year performance brand, ODLO also shows strong commitment towards social and environmental sustainability and is proud of its leader status at the Fair Wear Foundation. #BeAwareOfWhatYouWear
Your field of play
- Continuously enhance and maintain the brand across internal and external facing audiences together with Art Direction
- Ideate, create and produce impactful graphic design for content across all marketing channels - online and offline - always matching the CI/CD
- Conceptualize and manage photo & video shootings, pre- and post-production, art buying
- Manage suppliers such as photo- and videographers, retouchers and printers
- Work cross-functionally with designers from other functions to convey the brand, product and technology design idea into visual communication
- Degree in (Graphic) Design studies
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Graphic Designer, in an advertising or in-house agency, ideally for fashion/lifestyle/sports industry
- Background in digital marketing asset design
- Eye for detail, interest in typography
- Ability to set and demonstrate high quality standards
- Photography, animation and video editing skills are a big plus
- Strong expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage
- Good time, organizational and project management skills
- Positive attitude, advanced soft skills, flexibility
We are one step ahead!
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of sport
- Traditional brand with open idea management and a pronounced social and environmental awareness
- Flat hierarchy with open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal fitness center, vitamin stations (drinks & fruits) as well as the employee car park and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on ODLO products
Are you ready?
If you are motivated and curious to be "one step ahead" and would like to become part of our dynamic team, apply right away using the online application form! #ZeroExcuses
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Verena Lambrecht
- Content Creation Lead / Art Director