Head of Pattern & Development
- Odlo International AG
We are ODLO!
Born in Norway and engineered in Switzerland, ODLO offers performance sportswear across multiple categories: functional base layers, running, cycling, cross country and outdoor. #ZeroExcuses
With more than 70 years of heritage, ODLO, the inventor of performance sports underwear and the three-layer principle, continues to innovate, always making sure that it stays one step ahead, and is distributed in over 35 countries. #OneStep#Ahead
As a full-year performance brand, ODLO also shows strong commitment towards social and environmental sustainability and is proud of its leader status at the Fair Wear Foundation. #BeAwareOfWhatYouWear
Your field of play
- Leadership of the Product Development and Pattern team from concept through to manufacturing approval
- Driving our journey to become better craftsmen, by developing our internal competence and collaboration with our manufacturing partners
- Develop and improve the product creation process across the full value chain
- Foster a quality mindset and drive a systematic improvement with your team
- Ensure the team
- You have a track record of leadership within the apparel product creation field
- You have a strong technical understanding of both product development and pattern making
- You have experience of implementing systems and processes which drive productivity, quality and on time performance
- You are a team player who proactively collaborates with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are passionate about driving change and the development of team members
We are one step ahead!
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of sport
- Traditional brand with open idea management and a pronounced social and environmental awareness
- Flat hierarchy with open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal fitness center, vitamin stations (drinks & fruits) as well as the employee car park and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on ODLO products
Are you ready?
If you are motivated and curious to be "one step ahead" and would like to become part of our dynamic team, apply right away using the online application form! #ZeroExcuses
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Timo Pape
- Product Director