Head of Supply & Demand
- Odlo International AG
ODLO engineers long lasting and largely sustainable technical apparel for active, passionate people. Simple as that.
All seasons. Every environment. Our clothing is designed in Switzerland from the inside out, iterating on an industry-defining approach to layering we created 75 years ago, and applying that same standard of precision to everything we make.
Outside or in. Fast or slow. From base layers and beyond. We're extremely proud to fuel the active lives of people in nearly 40 countries around the world. And to them we say, keep going.
Your field of play
- Creation and roll out of a demand planning process
- Collaborate with the wider supply chain team to project deliveries and manage the priorities we have within our orderbook
- Creation and development of a rolling demand plan that guides decision making across the company
- Leadership of S&OP process across the group
- Leadership of the Supply & Demand planning team, development of team skills and their competencies
Be successful in this position you bring:
Who you are?
- 5+ years of progressive experience in demand and supply related roles
- Education in a demand and supply related role
- A strong affinity to sports relevant to the Odlo universe
- Ability to work in an international and fast-paced working environment
- Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation (small and large groups) skills
- Flexible team player with an open mindset, good organizational skills and well-structured work
- Strong MS-Office skills (Excel, Power Point, MSTeams).
Who you are?
- You are able to build a team and processes from the ground up, you enjoy rolling your sleeves up
- You have a strong knowledge and practical experience of lean production systems
- You are an experienced demand planning professional who has worked in the consumer goods sector
- You are experienced in collaborating with both apparel and raw material manufacturers, connecting them to the supply and demand chain
- You are someone who challenges the status quo and looks to continuously improve and simplify processes
What you can expect
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of sport
- Traditional brand with open idea management and a pronounced social and environmental awareness
- Flat hierarchy with open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal fitness center, vitamin stations (drinks & fruits) as well as the employee car park and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on ODLO products
Are you ready?
If you are motivated and curious and would like to become part of our dynamic team, apply right away using the online application form! We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Daniel Mulvie
- Supply Chain Management Director