Intern Sales Operations (100% for 6 months)
- Hünenberg, Odlo International AG
We are ODLO!
Born in Norway and engineered in Switzerland, ODLO offers performance sportswear across multiple categories: functional base layers, running, cycling, cross country and outdoor. #ZeroExcuses
With more than 70 years of heritage, ODLO, the inventor of performance sports underwear and the three-layer principle, continues to innovate, always making sure that it stays one step ahead, and is distributed in over 35 countries. #OneStep#Ahead
As a full-year performance brand, ODLO also shows strong commitment towards social and environmental sustainability and is proud of its leader status at the Fair Wear Foundation. #BeAwareOfWhatYouWear
Your field of play
- Order book analysis and delivery monitoring
- Pricing and discount handling
- Stock development and monitoring
- Monthly reportings (delivery execution) and ad hoc analysis
- Portfolio analysis (customer segmentation)
- Support the buying and the estimation processes
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as student in business administration)
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Demonstrate ability to analyse reports and draw conclusions and recommendations
- Fluent in English and German
We are one step ahead!
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of sport
- Traditional brand with open idea management and a pronounced social and environmental awareness
- Flat hierarchy with open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal fitness center, vitamin stations (drinks & fruits) as well as the employee car park and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on ODLO products
Are you ready?
If you are motivated and curious to be "one step ahead" and would like to become part of our dynamic team, apply right away using the online application form! #ZeroExcuses
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Abe Yasser