Material Developer 100%
- Hünenberg, Odlo International AG
We are ODLO!
Born in Norway and engineered in Switzerland, ODLO offers performance sportswear across multiple categories: functional base layers, running, cycling, cross country and outdoor. #ZeroExcuses
With more than 70 years of heritage, ODLO, the inventor of performance sports underwear and the three-layer principle, continues to innovate, always making sure that it stays one step ahead, and is distributed in over 35 countries. #OneStep#Ahead
As a full-year performance brand, ODLO also shows strong commitment towards social and environmental sustainability and is proud of its leader status at the Fair Wear Foundation. #BeAwareOfWhatYouWear
Your field of play
- Source and develop innovative, seasonal fabrics and trims that meet ODLO’s requirements.
- Drive the material and trim development process toward timely commercialization in collaboration with Design, PM’s, Quality & Production as well as Logistics.
- Ensure that materials and trims meet or exceed their target prices.
- Ensure that all dates are kept within the material and trim development calendar and that all seasonal and innovative materials are delivered on time to ODLO quality.
- Communicate with vendors, own production, product team members or others to ensure a smooth material and trim development process.
- Responsible for the seasonal trim booking.
- Pro-actively research and develop material innovation, be well informed of new technologies, seasonal trends, competition and have knowledge of sustainability Industry standards.
- Request all headers, material samples and prepare these to present at internal meetings.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar role, preferably within the sports industry.
- Textile-related education is a must.
- Innovative, open-minded personality with a structured and analytical mind-set and a good understanding of textiles.
- Knowledge of textile related Sustainability standards and processes.
- Very good Excel skills required.
- Team player with the ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of ODLO employees.
- Very good language skills in English
We are one step ahead!
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of sport
- Traditional brand with open idea management and a pronounced social and environmental awareness
- Flat hierarchy with open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal fitness center, vitamin stations (drinks & fruits) as well as the employee car park and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on ODLO products
Are you ready?
If you are motivated and curious to be "one step ahead" and would like to become part of our dynamic team, apply right away using the online application form! #ZeroExcuses
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Fay Ou-Yang
- Teamlead Material Management