Material Developer 100%
- Hünenberg, Odlo International AG
We are ODLO!
Born in Norway and engineered in Switzerland, ODLO offers performance sportswear across multiple categories: functional base layers, running, cycling, cross country and outdoor. #ZeroExcuses
With more than 70 years of heritage, ODLO, the inventor of performance sports underwear and the three-layer principle, continues to innovate, always making sure that it stays one step ahead, and is distributed in over 35 countries. #OneStep#Ahead
As a full-year performance brand, ODLO also shows strong commitment towards social and environmental sustainability and is proud of its leader status at the Fair Wear Foundation. #BeAwareOfWhatYouWear
Your field of play
- Source & develop innovative and seasonal materials that meet ODLO’s requirements
- Guide and influence the material development process toward timely commercialization of materials & colours in collaboration with Design, PM’s, Quality and Production and Logistics
- Ensure that materials meet or exceed their target prices
- Ensure that all dates are kept within the material development calendar.
- Ensure that all seasonal and innovative materials are delivered on time to ODLO quality
- Ensure that all material documentation is kept up to date and is correct
- Communicate with vendors, own production, product team members or others to ensure a smooth material development process
- Management of all print and colour developments make sure all colours/scales/print quality is consistent across categories
- 2-3 years working experience in a similar role, preferably within the sports industry
- Textile-related education is a must
- Innovative, open-minded personality with a structured and analytical mind-set and a good understanding of textiles
- Team player with the ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of ODLO employees
- Very good language skills in English, German is a plus
We are one step ahead!
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of sport
- Traditional brand with open idea management and a pronounced social and environmental awareness
- Flat hierarchy with open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal fitness center, vitamin stations (drinks & fruits) as well as the employee car park and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on ODLO products
Are you ready?
If you are motivated and curious to be "one step ahead" and would like to become part of our dynamic team, apply right away using the online application form! #ZeroExcuses
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Rebekah Ziegner
- Senior Material Manager