- Odlo International AG
We are ODLO!
Born in Norway and engineered in Switzerland, ODLO offers performance sportswear across multiple categories: functional base layers, running, cycling, cross country and outdoor. #ZeroExcuses
With more than 70 years of heritage, ODLO, the inventor of performance sports underwear and the three-layer principle, continues to innovate, always making sure that it stays one step ahead, and is distributed in over 35 countries. #OneStep#Ahead
As a full-year performance brand, ODLO also shows strong commitment towards social and environmental sustainability and is proud of its leader status at the Fair Wear Foundation. #BeAwareOfWhatYouWear
Your field of play
Product Managers are responsible for overseeing the translation of brand strategies, guidelines and targets into category relevant seasonal product strategy and then pro-actively managing the development and execution of the category range builds and the x-functional product creation process.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all quantitative and qualitative target achievements.
- Responsible for the seasonal range architecture, product mix and the development of relevant seasonal product briefs.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate management of all PLM relevant product data.
- Knows the most important garment makers, suppliers, construction methods and fabrics.
- Responsible to maintain high level of knowledge of market trends, competitor developments & customer/consumer evolutions and preparing competitor analysis on a seasonal frequency.
- Provide content and support for marketing sell-in/sell-out tools.
- Preparing and delivering product concept presentations.
- Lead for product innovation workstreams.
- Bachelor's Degree in apparel, business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of related professional experience in the management of apparel lines and the respective product creation processes
- Works effectively within a team and influential in building positive partnerships with cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. (English)
- High affinity to sports in the Odlo universe.
- Travel required: 15-25%
- Strong MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Adobe Illustrator/InDesign a plus
- Experience/Ability to work with PLM systems
We are one step ahead!
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of sport
- Traditional brand with open idea management and a pronounced social and environmental awareness
- Flat hierarchy with open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal fitness center, vitamin stations (drinks & fruits) as well as the employee car park and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on ODLO products
Are you ready?
If you are motivated and curious to be "one step ahead" and would like to become part of our dynamic team, apply right away using the online application form! #ZeroExcuses
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Timo Pape
- Product Director