Retail Buying & Merchandising Intern 80 – 100% (until 30.06.2023)
- Odlo International AG
We are ODLO!
Born in Norway and engineered in Switzerland, ODLO offers performance sportswear across multiple categories: functional base layers, running, cycling, cross country and outdoor. #ZeroExcuses
With more than 70 years of heritage, ODLO, the inventor of performance sports underwear and the three-layer principle, continues to innovate, always making sure that it stays one step ahead, and is distributed in over 35 countries. #OneStep#Ahead
As a full-year performance brand, ODLO also shows strong commitment towards social and environmental sustainability and is proud of its leader status at the Fair Wear Foundation. #BeAwareOfWhatYouWear
Your field of play
This is a new role to support the existing team on a fixed term contract until 30.06.2023.
- Execute the pre-planned stock allocation plans to outlet stores – select product at size level
- Point of contact for stores on product availability and ‘special stock’ requests
- Create orders in the Intex system for the Inline collection (brand stores), SMU collection (outlet stores), stock movements and new store openings
- Update orders at product level as required
- Review the delivery execution report provided by Sales Operations and update stores accordingly throughout the season
- Maintain the administration and documentation of weekly reporting
- Prepare price lists for each country and import prices in Intex after season change
- Manage price discrepancies in Intex throughout the season
- Fulfil general ad hoc tasks as required
- Proficient in MS Office in particular Excel
- Experience with ERP preferred
- Fluent in English, German considered a plus
- Excellent communication skill both verbally and written
- Able to work part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Flexible approach, ability to prioritize tasks and excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and good attention to detail
We are one step ahead!
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of sport
- Traditional brand with open idea management and a pronounced social and environmental awareness
- Flat hierarchy with open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal fitness center, vitamin stations (drinks & fruits) as well as the employee car park and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on ODLO products
Are you ready?
If you are motivated and curious to be "one step ahead" and would like to become part of our dynamic team, apply right away using the online application form! #ZeroExcuses
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Marija Tojagic
- Retail Buying & Planning Manager